|Tinkerbell Crayon Roll|
2. Zippered Pencil Pouch from Annie Get Your Gun: I used this tutorial to make a pencil pouch for my middle child. Never did get around to making one for my oldest!
3. Fabric Covered Art Journal, From Little Big Girl Studio: I forgot the extra elastic to hold it together, which was a huge mistake, but it's still functional. I also can't find the right size paper for the inside, but that's a whole different story!
4. Blueberry Filled Vanilla Cupcakes with Lemon Frosting from Naturally Ella: I friggin' LOVE these cupcakes. I use the vanilla cupcake recipe as my go-to cupcake. It makes 12 cupcakes which is perfect. Most recipes make 20 or more. This was my first attempt at filling cupcakes and it was so easy after following the tutorial.
5. Basic Tote Bag from Colorfool Creates: I have made a bunch of these, with all different types of fabric. I can't seem to find a picture of one of mine though!
6. Fabric basket from Pink Penguin: I love this tutorial. It is easily adjusted for different sizes, and you can make them with any combination of fabrics. I have one on my kitchen counter that holds my earrings and other things I leave laying around!
8. Fabric Key Chains from The Idea Room. I've made a few of these, but I haven't mastered the last step quite yet. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong!
9. Shallow Basket from Coats and Clark. I made several of these, but my favorite is the one I made with Christmas fabric that hold cocktail napkins!
10. Mini Maple Pancake Muffins from Bakerella: Bakerella is known best for her cake pops, but the one time I tried to make them I failed miserably. I had a lot more success with these!!!
Thank you to my fellow bloggers for all their hard work in putting together these posts! I have a few tutorials in the works, but haven't found the time to properly put them together yet!