Saturday, April 28, 2007

An Introduction

I am a suburban mom who lives in "Middle America." Our house sits in a Planned Unit Development (PUD) community with white picket fences, a Homeowner's association and nosey neighbors. I live, as the title of this blog of suggests, in a cul-de-sac. I have 2 children, 3 dogs and an adoring husband. I work part-time as a real estate agent, but spend most of my time taking my children to the McDonald's, the movie theatre and the park.


While I don't presume to speak for all moms across America, I believe that there are enough women out there like me, that many will be able to relate to what I write. I am not writing this blog to make a statement, or to get recognition. Instead, I write to amuse and express myself, and hope that there are women (and men!) out there who may get some enjoyment out of it.

If you find this blog in the great world wide web, say hello in the comments section so I know that you're reading. Writing for an audience is always much more fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews