Saturday, January 5, 2013
Ringing in the New Year
I can't believe that my last post on this blog was 4/30/12. I wish I had a better reason for being MIA, but the truth is I was still dealing with the death of my mother, and I was depressed. I was struggling to deal with the pressures of being a full time student, a mother and a wife, all while trying to handle my mother's estate and the sale of her house. I started to snap out of it when the house finally closed. Shortly thereafter we went to Disney World with one of my best friends and her family. It was a great trip and we made a lot of good memories! The following month my grandmother passed away and my friend also suffered a huge loss in her family. I am so thankful that we had each other, and we got through it! For the New Year I took a trip to London and Paris with my French sister that I've known for 20 years. What a great experience it was! I'll post more about both trips soon!
In the meantime, I have decided that I need to stop procrastinating and spend more quality time with my family. Those are my 2 resolutions. Yesterday was my first full day home from Europe and I started my new year with a bang! I was super productive and got a good start on my resolutions. I am full of hope for 2013 and really want to make it a great year!
So what about you? Did you make any new year's resolutions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment