I started this blog back in 2007 as a way to just talk...to myself, and anyone who might be reading. I wrote about myself and some controversial topics in the news. Now that it's been well over a year since I posted anything, it was my first inclination to just delete all of my posts and start fresh. I've decided I want to use this blog kind of like a diary of my life. But instead of starting with a blank slate, I'm going to leave up the personal posts and just continue on. I think that the older posts will give people insight into who I am, and what I am about. It's also a good reminder for me!
I have been writing another blog for a few months called 52 Books. It's about my personal challenge to read 52 books in a year! So far I've only read about 4 or 5, but I'm working on finding the balance that I need, so that I have time for that, and everything else that I need to fit into my life! Eventually I may find a way to merge that blog with this one, but in the meantime...here I go--embarking on yet another blog adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment